Assay Services Manager - Europe
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||UK/Europe (MUST be close to an international airport)|
|Area||International, AllUK Wide, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||Scientific - Sales|
|Salary||Competitive basic salary + bonus + company car + benefits|
- As Pharma Assay Services Manager, you will be instrumental in delivering the company’s assay services to customers that don’t have the wherewithal to perform the testing themselves or are looking for standardised testing using RNA technology. You will work closely with the sales team across Europe to coordinate with key stakeholders in the US, from the start of the customer request, through the contract negotiations and, finishing with the results being delivered.
Core responsibilities as Pharma Assay Services Manager – Europe
- Work directly with Key Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies in collaboration with the sales teams to ensure smooth process of the Assay Service contract
- Involvement and completing of all documentation relating to the customer
- Strong collaboration with the Assay Service team in the US
- Regular update calls (weekly) with the US Assay Service Team
- Track the orders through the process to ensure timely execution of the testing and recognition of the revenue
- Demonstrate role and relevance of company’s product portfolio and provide consultation to customers
- Demonstrate command of scientific knowledge to engage in collaborative sale
- Partner cross-functionally to appropriately address the needs of customer base
- Operate cross divisionally to ensure the customer base is served across all company brands
- Engage in accurate forecasting and CRM activities
- Manage new and existing customers utilising Assay Service
- Develop and maintain strong customer connections at various levels in the organization
This Global life science company provides innovative tools and bioactive reagents for the research and clinical diagnostic communities. The company’s products assist scientific investigations into biological processes and the nature and progress of specific diseases. They aid in drug discovery efforts and provide the means for accurate clinical tests and diagnoses. They offer cutting edge products to their customers, and outstanding training, support and development to their employees. The company actively promotes from within so there are genuine opportunities to progress your career once you’ve proven yourself.
In order to apply you should meet all or most of the following criteria:
- Degree or higher in Genetics, Molecular Biology, or other related science field: Ph.D. is desirable
- Extensive knowledge in Immuno-oncology, neuroscience type markets
- Experience with genomics technologies, products and/or applications; ideally with experience in translational research and In-Vitro Diagnostics
- Managed Service Contracts preferred but not essential
- Proven experience in a strategic role working collaboratively and independently to drive results
- Ability to influence across the organization at all levels, including previous experience in a highly matrixed organization would be preferred.
- Entrepreneurial, effective, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in an international sales environment Cross-cultural awareness
- Can be based anywhere in Europe (MUST be close to international airport)
- Willingness for European travel
- Competitive basic salary - depending on experience
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare etc.