Market Development Manager - Genomics - UK & Nordics
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||UK & Nordics|
|Area||International, AllUK Wide, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||Scientific - Sales|
|Salary||Competitive basic salary, 8% bonus, pension, shares, private hea|
- As a Market Development Manager, you will develop, implement and actively manage the market development strategy for next-generation sequencing across Reproductive Health and Genetic Rare Disease. As a key member of the EMEA Market Development team, you will be responsible for the UK and Nordics collaborating across multi-disciplinary teams and cultivating key partnerships with KOLs in support of strategic NGS programs.
Core responsibilities as Market DevelopmentManager - Genomics – UK & Nordics
- Work closely with product management, product marketing, regional teams and senior management to develop and implement market development strategies for key target markets
- Build and manage close relationships with KOLs and industry influencers in order to achieve market development goals and stay abreast of emerging market trends. Conceive and execute strategies to influence key stakeholders such as industry bodies, regulators and payers
- Leverage and communicate market information internally to best inform the company’s product development, regulatory and market entry strategies
- Support Commercial and Marketing with in-field activities including customer & field education on utilization of new and existing NGS products, including creation of a speakers’
- Develop scientific and clinical proof points to increase system placements and reagent utilization
- Qualify and define collaboration opportunities at strategic labs
- Synthesize customer experiences and desires into new product concepts in partnership with Product Marketing and Product Management
The company is at the forefront of Genetics and Next Generation Sequencing, helping to deliver advancements in life sciences, oncology, reproductive health, agriculture and other emerging markets. If you want to push boundaries, join a culture fuelled by innovation, collaboration and openness, and want a brilliant, fast-paced, mission-driven environment, then, this company is the place for you.
In order to apply you should meet all or most of the following criteria:
- Degree or higher in Genetics, Molecular Biology, or other related science field: Ph.D. is desirable
- Significant experience with genomics technologies, products and/or applications; ideally with experience in translational research and In-Vitro Diagnostics
- Previous business strategy, business development, or strategic marketing experience related to genomics and new applications. Experience in strategy consulting, product management would be seriously considered
- Proven experience in a strategic role working collaboratively and independently to drive results
- Ability to influence across the organization at all levels, including previous experience in a highly matrixed organization would be preferred.
- Entrepreneurial, effective, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in an international sales environment Cross-cultural awareness
- Must be based in the United Kingdom
- Willingness for international travel
- Competitive basic salary - depending on experience
- 8% bonus
- Share options
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare etc.