Business Development Manager - Water Treatment Chemicals - North
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Manchester, Leeds, Leicester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Nottingham|
|Area||North East, UK & IrelandNorth West, UK & IrelandYorkshire & Humberside, UK & IrelandEast Midlands, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||Scientific - Sales|
|Salary||Competitive basic salary + bonus + company car + benefits|
- Our client is an industry leader and long established provider of environmental treatment solutions and services. They supply a comprehensive range of innovative technologies and services to maintain systems across the municipal, industrial, scientific and healthcare markets in the UK.
This is a field based role covering the Northern UK region.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering new business growth to achieve set financial targets.
- Tracking, monitoring and measuring marketing and promotional activities.
- Presentation and creation of innovative proposals and solutions.
- Identifying new areas of business growth by maintaining insight of competitor strategy.
- Attendance to trade shows and conferences for networking opportunities.
- Providing excellent customer service and ongoing after sales support.
The successful candidate will be:
- An exceptional communicator with strong presentation skills.
- Passionate about customer service
- An innovative, strategic thinker with the ability to implement improvement to processes, products and customer experience.
- Experience with chemical water treatment solutions.
- Able to use CRM systems.
- Qualified to degree level in Science, Environmental or Engineering or be qualified by experience.
This role offers a very competitive basic salary + 20% OTE (uncapped), company car, private medical insurance, pension, life assurance and much more!