Campaign Manager - Life Sciences - Oxfordshire
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Home Counties, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||Scientific - Marketing|
|Salary||Competitive basic salary + benefits|
- This role is responsible for developing and executing marketing and communications strategies for the European division of a global life science company. The focus of the position is the creation of engaging content that resonates with their scientific consumers and will involve:
- Create a variety of on-brand content deliverables, from website copy and how-to guides to editorial articles, white papers, blog posts, email copy, scripts, and social media posts.
Deployment of Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
- Plan and Implement campaigns for all EMEA territories to increase the customer database, convert leads and nurture existing contacts through email marketing and other channels to a scientific audience.
Product and Brand Knowledge
- Maintain an understanding of the current product portfolios and the current product sales focuses.
Metrics & Reporting
- Define and analyse brand performance measurement plans.
- Provide accurate, monthly reports to the senior management to demonstrate effective ROI.
- Evaluation/analysis of marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate will have:
- PhD/BSc in a Life Science subject
- Experience/Understanding/Knowledge of Cell/Gene Therapy or Protein Multiplex assays.
- Minimum of 1 years’ marketing experience
- Knowledge and experience of HTML
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and process management
- Ability to represent the company on a scientific level
- Strong computer skill set.