Sales Territory Manager - Life Sciences Products - London
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||London, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||Scientific - Sales|
|Salary||Competitive basic salary + bonus + company car + benefits|
- As Sales Territory Manager, you will be responsible for selling an innovative range of research reagents and kits across London; in addition to this, you will be instrumental in the success of your Automation Specialist by lead generation and qualification.
Core responsibilities as a Sales Territory Manager: London
- Reporting to the UK and Nordics Sales Manager, your role in this very KEY territory will see you maximize sales potential and business growth across London.
- Increase sales of the company’s reagents, kits, services and instrumentation to customers within Academic, Biotech, Clinical Research, CRO’s, Pharmaceutical and Industrial accounts.
- Provide technical advice as and when required.
- Gain a real understanding of customer needs and tailor solutions that significantly improve the laboratory workflow and financial performance.
This Global life science company provides innovative tools, reagents, kits, services and instrumentation for researchers involved in Next Generation Sequencing, Translational and Regenerative Medicine, Q/PCR, Cloning and CRISPr workflows. The company’s products assist scientific investigations into biological processes and the nature and progress of specific diseases. They offer cutting-edge products to their customers, and outstanding training, support, and development of their employees. The company actively promotes from within so there are genuine opportunities to progress your career once you’ve proven yourself.
In order to apply you should meet all or most of the following criteria:
- Degree qualified or higher in Molecular and Cell Biology coupled with practical experience of PCR, Cloning, NGS, Cell Culture etc.
- Proven track record in scientific sales, preferably reagents and/or instrument sales.
- Commercially minded Ph.D. or Post-Doctoral researchers looking to break into technical sales will also be considered.
- Thrive on getting results and have a creative and innovative approach to your customers.
- A natural relationship builder you communicate effectively and with ease and are confident presenting technical and business information at all levels.
- Ability to operate autonomously and show initiative and intelligent commercial focus.
- Competitive basic salary, depending on experience plus 30% bonus
- Company car
- Benefits include: pension contribution, private healthcare etc.