UK Product Manager - Clinical Microbiology
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||UK Wide - remote based ideally in the South UK|
|Area||UK Wide, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||Scientific - Marketing|
|Salary||Competitive basic salary + bonus + company car + benefits|
- Are you a Product and Strategic Marketing Manager wanting to continue your career in an innovative, challenging environment at the forefront of medical technology?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global provider of specialist diagnostic solutions to the healthcare industry.
The role will involve:
- Designing and setting up a marketing strategy across the UK and Ireland
- Product Management of a specialist range of microbiology, diagnostic instrumentation products
- Managing the launch of new products
- Preparation of sales budgets
- Employing strategic and operational marketing activities to achieve budgets
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of lean laboratory workflow
- Extensive experience in technical/product/strategic marketing within a medical environment
- The ability to lead change and deliver results
- IT marketing experience
- The capacity to manage complex situations
This role is remotely based and would require 50% spent in the field. A base in the South UK is preferable.
An extremely competitive basic salary and benefits package is on offer.