Account Manager - Molecular Diagnostics - UK South
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Line from Bristol to Southend on Sea including London|
|Area||South East, UK & IrelandSouth West, UK & IrelandLondon, UK & IrelandHome Counties, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||Scientific - Sales|
|Salary||Competitive basic salary + bonus + company car + benefits|
- If you are looking to develop your career by utilising your specialist knowledge of Molecular Biology and taking it in to an Account Management position, then this is an excellent opportunity to join a global provider of specialist diagnostic solutions to the healthcare industry.
The role will involve:
- Achieving sales targets by driving business revenue across new and existing clients
- Provide specialist sales support for Molecular Biology diagnostic equipment
- Preparation of financial proposals, quotations and tenders
- Implementing marketing strategies
- Excellent reactive customer service
The successful candidate will have a high level knowledge of Molecular Biology together with laboratory experience and knowledge of current virology diagnostic methods and techniques.
Sales experience is not essential, just the drive, enthusiasm, communication skills and interest in developing a career in this sector.
There is a very attractive basic salary and benefits package on offer which includes a car and bonus.