Key Account Manager - Microscopy - Midlands
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||East Midlands, UK & IrelandWest Midlands, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||Scientific - Sales|
|Salary||Competitive basic salary + bonus + company car + benefits|
- This well established, global organisation are recognised as a world leader in digital imaging, precision optics and instrument technology.
They are looking to expand their specialist account management team and have a rare opportunity for an experienced Key Account Manager to cover the Midlands region.
Key responsibilities will include:
Delivery of sales plan
- Delivery of net sales budgets and targets, ensuring all appropriate actions are taken in order to maximise sales performance.
- Create, deliver and execute territory and customer sales strategies, frequently reviewing and updating action plans
- Build, develop and maintain long-term relationships with customer base, ensuring the timely and successful delivery of solutions to customers’ needs
- Ensure that all customer issues are resolved promptly through effective, timely internal communication
The successful candidate will be:
- Demonstrate a dynamic, pro-active approach to achieving targets and meeting deadlines
- Outgoing and confident with the ability to demonstrate a high level of effective verbal & written communication skills
- Degree or PhD qualified in Biosciences
- Awareness of the UK science capital equipment market with a proven ability to deliver sales targets and deliver an outstanding customer service
There is an excellent basic salary and package on offer for this position which includes a car and subsistence allowance, commission and much more.