Marketing Specialist - Hertfordshire (12 Month MAT cover)
|Area||South East, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||Scientific - Marketing|
|Salary||Competitive basic salary + bonus + benefits|
- As a marketing specialist for this established supplier of laboratory consumables and instrumentation you will be responsible for a wide range of marketing activities including market research, strategy, technical writing and product launch, with the overall aim of raising the profile of the company and its products.
Core responsibilities as Marketing Specialist - Life Sciences - Hertfordshire:
- Coordinate and execute regional/local event, content marketing/campaigns and social media activities
- Adapt global marketing campaign materials and event concepts for all categories (i.e. Product Launches, overarching topics) to regional needs, including visuals and adaptation of content to local requirements
- Leverage global frameworks for the creation of independent regional and local marketing campaigns and content
- Design specifically required regional and local content marketing materials and social media activities
- Adapt design of global materials to support sales force, e.g. battle cards for customer segments, or products
- Adapt design of training materials for internal sales force, dealers, and customers
- Act as a resource for the generation of English language copy for European campaigns and marketing collateral
- Cross border support for the national functions of the northern European operational marketing team (UK, Nordics and Benelux)
This company are specialists in the design, manufacture and marketing of leading life science instruments, consumables, and services for liquid, sample, and cell handling. This is a great opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual to grow their career with likeminded individuals, in a company that is always striving for growth and improvement.
In order to apply you should meet most or all of the following criteria:
- Ideally educated to B.Sc. level coupled with a scientific background.
- CIM or equivalent qualifications would be advantageous.
- Good commercial acumen and experience working in a business focused life science setting e.g. sales and/or marketing.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise job functions to meet deadlines, ensure smooth workflow and handle multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- This is an office based role in Stevenage, but you will be expected to travel 10% of the time for various business needs.
Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience)
Benefits: Bonus, private healthcare & pension etc.
Regular training and development opportunities.