Technical Service Engineer - Clinical Pathology
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Maidenhead or Remotely|
|Area||South East, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||ScientificScientific - Engineering|
|Salary||Competitive basic salary + bonus + benefits|
- Are you an experienced technical engineering specialist within the clinical pathology or medical device industry and tired of travelling extensively?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global healthcare provider that develop and provide innovative diagnostic equipment to the healthcare sector.
The role is based either in Maidenhead or remotely from home.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting clients with technical issues relating to pathology diagnostic equipment.
- Maintaining the workplace-related documentation.
- Ensuring tasks are completed efficiently and effectively adhering to KPI’s.
- Provision of in-house customer training when required.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A degree of relevant experience in engineering.
- Knowledge of the processes and terminology of a lab environment.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to empathise and engage with customers.
- Experience in the use of analytical tools and software.
- Demonstrable experience of trouble-shooting diagnostic equipment.
There is an excellent basic salary and exceptional benefits package on offer for the right candidate.