Sales Manager - Water Treatment Solutions – North UK
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||North East, UK & IrelandNorth West, UK & IrelandYorkshire & Humberside, UK & IrelandScotland , UK & Ireland|
|Sector||ScientificScientific - Sales|
|Salary||Competitive basic salary + bonus + company car + benefits|
- Our client is an industry leader and long established provider of environmental treatment solutions and services. They supply a comprehensive range of innovative technologies and services to maintain systems across the municipal, industrial, scientific and healthcare markets in the UK.
This is a field based role covering Scotland and the North of England.
Responsibilities will include:
- Achieving financial targets through sales activity and prospect development.
- Tracking, monitoring and measuring marketing activities.
- Creation and presentation of proposals.
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of competitor strategy and activity.
- Attending specialist conferences and trade shows.
- Providing excellent customer service and after-sales support.
The successful applicant will have:
- Proven experience in a technical, field-based, business development or Sales role in the municipal market.
- Experience of implementing sales strategies and business plans in a regulated environment.
- A technical, business/commercial degree or equivalent experience.
- An innovative approach to process, product and customer experience improvement.
- A passion for customer service and providing unrivalled after-sales support.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive basic salary and commission scheme.
- Company Car.
- Private Medical.
- Life Assurance.
- And much more.