Operations Engineer – Water Treatment Solutions - Northeast
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||North East, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||ScientificScientific - Engineering|
|Salary||Competitive basic salary + bonus + company car + benefits|
- Our client is an industry leader and long established provider of environmental treatment solutions and services. They supply a comprehensive range of innovative technologies and services to maintain systems across the municipal, industrial, scientific and healthcare markets in the UK.
This is a field based role covering the Northeast of England.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide service, chemical treatment, analysis, monitoring and account management to clients.
- Compile information for client review meetings.
- Reviewing client risk assessments.
- Initiate chemical treatment programs for new clients.
- Complete site operator training.
- Advise on future product development and recommendations for best working practices.
The successful candidate will have:
- HNC or degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or qualified by experience.
- Experience of chemical treatment processes.
- Strong communication skills, be self-motivated with a passion for customer service.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Experience as an Operations/Service Engineer or in a technical support role
- Full UK driving licence.
In return, there is a competitive basic salary, commission, company car and excellent benefits package.