Transfusion Commercial Support and Sales Specialist - Berkshire
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South East, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||ScientificScientific - SalesScientific - Application Support|
|Salary||Competitive basic salary + bonus + benefits|
- As Transfusion Commercial Support and Sales Specialist, you will support the UK & Ireland Transfusion Team with Sales, Contract and Legal Services. In order to understand customer needs and expectations, you will also have Sales responsibilities. Within the Sales role, you will be expected to travel on average 2 days per week.
Core responsibilities as Transfusion Commercial Support and Sales Specialist - Berkshire:
- To support the Contract Office (e.g. receive quotes for new products from third parties; assist with contract change requests; raise purchase orders for third-party services, etc.)
- Collaborate with the Company’s Legal Department or an external Legal Company to evaluate Contractual issues (e.g. Review of contract terms; Non-performance issues; confirmation of Ts & Cs; preparation of formal contractual customer letters, etc.)
- To support the Sales Service Office (e.g. run inventory reports, perform lot analysis and reservation, follow-up on purchase orders and deliveries, etc.
- Building sustainable customer relationships to increase sales
- Responsibility on sales quota, including forecasting and target performance achievement
- Develop a sales plan for your own area of responsibility
- Analysis of market and competitive data with the aim of developing a sales strategy
This is a global healthcare company with a successful, and growing, pathology diagnostics business which encompasses systems from high volume clinical analysers to specialist molecular technologies. They offer cutting edge products to their customers, and outstanding training, support and development to their employees. The company actively promotes from within so there are genuine opportunities to progress your career once you’ve proven yourself.
In order to apply you should meet all or most of the following criteria:
- University degree or equivalent experience required. University degree with focus on Medical, Bioscience, Laboratory Sciences or Medical Technology preferred.
- Proven Sales track record or very good understanding of the customer needs
- Preferably also demonstrated commercial operations capabilities
- Demonstrated record in the in-vitro-diagnostic industry and/or medical device business
- Good product and industry knowledge (In-Vitro-Diagnostics / Healthcare Market)
- Must be team orientated, analytical, highly organized
- Results Driven, confident, thrives on hard work and consistent challenge
- Ability to operate and achieve results within a Cross-Functional Team
- Highly organized with strong communication skills
Competitive basic salary, depending on experience, with a bonus
Benefits include: pension, private healthcare, life assurance, 25 days holiday etc.
Personal development plan with regular product and skills training
Genuine opportunity for career development