Account Manager - Molecular Pathology - Benelux
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Belgium, Netherlands or Luxembourg.|
|Sector||ScientificScientific - Sales|
|Salary||Competitive basic salary + bonus + car + benefits|
- As Account Manager, you will be instrumental in delivering tailored solutions to customers that are developing the next generation of tissue-based companion diagnostics. The proprietary technology allows scientist to bridge the gap between basic research and clinical medicine to fulfil the promise of personalised medicine.
Core responsibilities as Account Manager - Benelux
- Reporting to the Commercial Director, your role in this very KEY territory will see you maximise sales potential and business growth across Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- Increase sales of the company’s instrumentation, reagents, kits and services to customers within Biotech, Academic, Clinical Research, and Pharmaceutical accounts.
- Provide technical advice as and when required.
- Gain a real understanding of customer needs and tailor solutions that significantly improve the laboratory workflow and financial performance.
- Work as a team with Sales, Marketing and Product Development to identify product improvements and new product opportunities.
- Work as a team with Sales, Marketing and Product Development to identify and mitigate competitive barriers to increasing sales.
- Conduct both technical and promotional seminars and “lunch and learns” to educate potential customers and “seed” future sales.
This Global life science company provides innovative tools and bioactive reagents for the research and clinical diagnostic communities. The company’s products assist scientific investigations into biological processes and the nature and progress of specific diseases. They aid in drug discovery efforts and provide the means for accurate clinical tests and diagnoses. They offer cutting edge products to their customers, and outstanding training, support and development to their employees. The company actively promotes from within so there are genuine opportunities to progress your career once you’ve proven yourself.
In order to apply you should meet all or most of the following criteria:
- Degree or higher in Genetics, Molecular Biology, or other related science field: Ph.D. is desirable
- Extensive knowledge in Immuno-oncology, neuroscience type markets
- Experience with genomics technologies, products and/or applications; ideally with experience in translational research and In-Vitro Diagnostics
- Field sales experience is a must. Experience in reagent and/or technology platform sales is desirable
- Proven experience in a strategic role working collaboratively and independently to drive results
- Ability to influence across the organization at all levels, including previous experience in a highly matrixed organization would be preferred.
- Entrepreneurial, effective, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in an international sales environment Cross-cultural awareness
- Willingness to travel across Benelux
Competitive basic salary (€) - depending on experience
Excellent bonus scheme
Company car or car allowance
Excellent benefits on offer