Snr. Digital Campaigns Manager - Cambridgeshire
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||East Anglia, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||Scientific - Marketing|
|Salary||Competitive basic salary + bonus + benefits|
- Working within the Digital Centre of Excellence team for this, innovative, industry leading, global organisation you will be responsible for building all digital elements for campaigns and programs across EMEA.
Responsibilities will include:
- Localising content across EMEA for digital campaigns to align with global guidelines.
- Providing input on digital strategy.
- Assisting with, monitoring and analysing marketing metrics.
- Coordinating digital elements for specialist events.
- Ensuring digital excellence for marketing in region.
- Leveraging best practices and ensure appropriate technology.
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant marketing communication experience in a corporate environment.
- Extensive experience with marketing automation platforms, preferably Marketo
- In depth knowledge of social media marketing deployment and strategy
- Proven excellence in execution and measurement of success.
- Experience in email marketing, lead generation and online content development.
- HTML knowledge.
- Experience with CRM platforms, preferably Salesforce.
In return, there is a highly competitive basic salary and excellent benefits package which includes shares (on commencement), annual bonus, onsite gym and private medical insurance.