Commercial Market Analyst - Clinical Diagnostics
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||West Midlands, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||Scientific - Marketing|
|Salary||Competitive basic salary + bonus + benefits|
- Do you want to work for and make a real impact on a £130m turnover, private equity backed, International healthcare business, which specialises in the development, manufacture and distribution of diagnostic products which has doubled its revenues in the last 5 years?
Core responsibilities as Commercial Market Analyst - Clinical Diagnostics
- Establish the Insight & Analytics function
- Develop and communicate actionable insights that effectively shape strategy and tactics based on a combination of primary research and secondary data from internal and external sources
- Support Product Management and Commercial Marketing teams with analysis and critical thinking in making strategic decisions, providing forecasts, developing promotional campaigns and business cases
- Develop, deliver and execute market research and insight plans that support the business
- Lead primary market research design and execution with minimal supervision
- Build insightful reports that highlight the actionable insights combined with business implications/strategic & tactical options
- Provide results and analysis for digital marketing campaigns
- Serve as an expert in digital analytics
This UK based company is a market leader in the development of immunology products for the investigation of a range of disorders, and sold worldwide through their own subsidiaries and network of distributors. They offer first-class products to their customers, and superb training, support and development to their employees. The company actively promotes from within so there are genuine opportunities to progress your career once you’ve proven yourself.
In order to apply you should meet all or most of the following criteria:
- A scientific qualification is desirable but not essential
- Ideally experience in biotechnology/life science/pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum 2 years of market research and digital analytics
- Strong working knowledge of statistical analysis and research methodologies
- Experience of email and database analytics
- Experience of applying research techniques to inform strategy
- Experience of pulling together insights from a variety of sources to contribute to business decisions
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with common statistical techniques
- Deep understanding of standard primary market research tools and techniques
- Strong ability to manipulate, analyse and visualize data in Excel and create dashboards
- Exposure to Adobe and/or Google marketing clouds
- Understanding of how technology is changing marketing and the diagnostic & therapeutic markets would be advantageous
- Competitive basic salary, depending on experience plus 9k bonus
- Excellent benefits on offer