Systems Marketing Manager - Clinical Diagnostics
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Remote - UK, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands|
|Area||International, AllUK Wide, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||Scientific - Marketing|
|Salary||Competitive basic salary + bonus + car + benefits|
- Do you want to lead and develop a team of global product managers that are responsible for clinical diagnostic instruments?
Do you want to work for and make a real impact on a £130m turnover, private equity backed, International healthcare business, which specialises in the development, manufacture and distribution of diagnostic products which has doubled its revenues in the last 5 years?
Core responsibilities as Systems Marketing Manager - Clinical Diagnostics
- Lead the Systems team of global product managers
- Develop and communicate vision and direction of team in close alignment with other product management teams
- Communicate and manage change, rapidly bringing team to full strength and high performance
- Inspire, motivate and inform team, ensuring clear direction, even in difficult circumstances
- Monitor team members' achievements of goals
- Ensure achievement of revenue budget for team's area of responsibility
- Actively support sales in order to achieve budget
- Ensure alignment of team & their activities with Manager, Special Projects and ensure close collaboration
- Guide development and implementation of product development plans in collaboration with regional teams ensuring close alignment with subsidiaries and other internal stakeholders
- Ensure alignment of Marketing plans, Product Development plans and Medical/Scientific plans
- Guide assessment of market demands and user needs and development of market entry strategies for new products as well as the product/portfolio roadmap
- Assess ROI for all new product development and product lifecycle management projects
- Lead and/or participate in interdisciplinary project teams towards the development and launch of new products
- Manage and work with external vendors as required to manage product lifecycle and develop new products
- Guide product launches including preparation for market, product and commercial readiness & production of launch materials and promotions on time and in budget
This UK based company is a market leader in the development of immunology products for the investigation of a range of disorders, and sold worldwide through their own subsidiaries and network of distributors. They offer first class products to their customers, and superb training, support and development to their employees. The company actively promotes from within so there are genuine opportunities to progress your career once you’ve proven yourself.
In order to apply you should meet all or most of the following criteria:
- Scientific degree, BSc or higher and/or Marketing or Business degree or MBA
- Minimum 5 years work experience in product management/marketing in the diagnostic industry & sales experience
- Minimum 2 years of people management experience & demonstrated successful leadership of an international product management and/or commercial marketing team
- Previous experience of commercializing and launching instruments & software for clinical diagnostic use
- Extensive experience of working internationally, particularly Asia Pacific and the US
- Proven ability to lead, inspire and motivate a team
- Competitive basic salary, depending on experience plus 10k bonus
- Car allowance
- Excellent benefits on offer