Manager, Commercial Marketing - Clinical Diagnostics
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Can be based in the UK, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands|
|Area||International, AllUK Wide, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||Scientific - Marketing|
|Salary||Competitive basic salary + bonus + car + benefits|
- Do you want to lead and develop a global commercial marketing department?
Do you want to work for and make a real impact on a £130m turnover, private equity backed, International healthcare business, which specialises in the development, manufacture and distribution of diagnostic products which has doubled its revenues in the last 5 years?
Core responsibilities as a Manager, Commercial Marketing - Clinical Diagnostics
- Create and Lead the Commercial Marketing team
- Develop and communicate vision, direction and goals of team in close alignment with product management teams
- Communicate and manage change
- Actively support sales in order to achieve budget
- Work closely with Scientific Communication and Medical Scientific Liaison teams to develop appropriate scientific data and communications to support marketing plans
- Guide and contribute to strategy development
- Guide the analysis of Customer Decision Journeys and development of tailored campaigns to move the customer rapidly through the journey
- Develop and implement a sales and marketing funnel, rolling out globally
- Guide the creative development and execution of promotional campaigns in close collaboration with the Marketing department
- Implement KPIs and measurement of marketing effectiveness and determine ROI for all activities
- Contribute to development of market entry strategies for new products as well as the product/portfolio roadmap by the Product Management Teams
- Contribute to product launches including preparation for market, product and commercial readiness & production of launch materials and promotions on time and in budget
- Establish and maintain relationships with global KOLs / key customers/networks
This UK based company is a market leader in the development of immunology products for the investigation of a range of disorders, and sold worldwide through their own subsidiaries and network of distributors. They offer first class products to their customers, and superb training, support and development to their employees. The company actively promotes from within so there are genuine opportunities to progress your career once you’ve proven yourself.
In order to apply you should meet all or most of the following criteria:
- Scientific degree, BSc or higher and/or Marketing or Business degree or MBA
- Minimum 5 years work experience in product management/marketing in the Diagnostic/Life Science industry and sales experience
- Minimum 2 years of people management experience & demonstrated successful leadership of an international product management and/or commercial marketing team
- Extensive experience of working internationally, particularly Asia Pacific and the US
- Previous experience of executing strategic and tactical marketing campaigns
- Experience of digital marketing
- Proven ability to lead, inspire and motivate a team
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Excels at working cross-organisationally, aligning multiple stakeholders and teams across product lines
- Strategic thinker
- Driven self-starter
- Competitive basic salary, depending on experience plus 10k bonus
- Car allowance
- Excellent benefits on offer