Sales Development Manager – Cell & Gene Therapy - Europe
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Southern England or Belgium or the Netherlands|
|Area||South East, UK & IrelandSouth Central, UK & IrelandLondon, UK & IrelandHome Counties, UK & IrelandInternational, All|
|Sector||Scientific - Sales|
|Salary||Competitive basic salary + bonus + company car + benefits|
- Are you a technically minded sales professional looking for an exciting opportunity within the Cell and Gene Therapy market? This newly created role will see you build and develop ongoing long-term relationships with key opinion leaders across cell and gene therapy hotspots of Europe.
Core responsibilities as Sales Development Manager – Cell & Gene Therapy – Europe
- Work closely with European sales teams to identify potential opportunities and drive growth within biotech, pharma and academia accounts
- Day to day responsibilities will involve planning regular travel to meet with customers across Europe, effectively following up new business leads, providing ongoing cell and gene therapy specific process technical support to customers
- Work closely with European sales teams to build relationships within the key cell and gene therapy centres
- Build good working relationships with internal stakeholders, including product management, marketing, R&D, quality, customisation teams and sales
- Maintain good market knowledge and feedback relevant information to R&D/Product management
- Attend key exhibitions and conferences
This Global life science company provides innovative Instrumentation and bioactive reagents for the research and clinical diagnostic communities. The company’s products assist scientific investigations into biological processes and the nature and progress of specific diseases. They aid in drug discovery efforts and provide the means for accurate clinical tests and diagnoses. They offer cutting edge products to their customers, and outstanding training, support and development to their employees. The company actively promotes from within so there are genuine opportunities to progress your career once you’ve proven yourself.
In order to apply you should meet all or most of the following criteria:
- Degree or higher in Cell Biology, Immunology, Bioprocess, Bioengineering: Ph.D. is desirable
- Proven experience in a client facing role in Life Sciences, preferably within Cell Therapy, ideally experience working with Pharma/Biotech
- Knowledge of GMP and Cell and Gene therapy ATMPs would be highly desirable
- Experience selling instrumentation or high-value consumables into pharma, biotech or academic customers is essential
- Knowledge of the Cell and Gene Therapy market and key players is desirable
- Proven experience in a strategic role working collaboratively and independently to drive results
- Ability to influence across the organization at all levels, including previous experience in a highly matrixed organization would be preferred
- Entrepreneurial, effective, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in an international sales environment Cross-cultural awareness
- MUST be based in Southern England or Belgium or the Netherlands
- Willingness for European travel
• Competitive basic salary - depending on experience
• Excellent bonus scheme
• Company car or car allowance
• 25 days holiday
• Private healthcare etc.