Automation Sales Specialist - Cell Analysis - France & BeNeLux
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||France & BeNeLux (Paris or Brussels)|
|Sector||Scientific - Sales|
|Salary||Competitive basic salary + 30% bonus + company car + benefits|
- As Automation Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for selling an innovative range of Automated Systems allowing researchers a high throughput method to isolate nuclei or single cells of any size, and the flexibility to analyse multiple parameters in single experiments. You will be instrumental in the success of your Account Managers as you advance relationships with customers and identify new business opportunities.
Core responsibilities as an Automation Sales Specialist – France & BeNeLux:
- Reporting to the European BDM, your role in this very KEY territory will see you maximize sales potential and business growth across France & BeNeLux.
- Increase sales of the company’s instrumentation to customers within Academic, Biotech, Clinical Research, CRO’s, Pharmaceutical, Genomic Core Facilities and Industrial accounts.
- Provide technical advice as and when required.
- Gain a real understanding of customer needs and tailor solutions that significantly improve the laboratory workflow and financial performance.
This Global life science company provides innovative tools, reagents, kits, services and instrumentation for researchers involved in Next Generation Sequencing, Translational and Regenerative Medicine, Q/PCR, Cloning and CRISPr workflows. The company’s products assist scientific investigations into biological processes and the nature and progress of specific diseases. They offer cutting-edge products to their customers, and outstanding training, support, and development of their employees. The company actively promotes from within so there are genuine opportunities to progress your career once you’ve proven yourself.
In order to apply you should meet all or most of the following criteria:
- Degree qualified or higher in Molecular and Cell Biology coupled with practical experience of PCR, Cloning, NGS, Cell Culture etc.
- Proven track record in scientific sales, preferably reagents and/or instrument sales.
- Thrive on getting results and have a creative and innovative approach to your customers.
- A natural relationship builder you communicate effectively and with ease and are confident presenting technical and business information at all levels.
- Ability to operate autonomously and show initiative and intelligent commercial focus.
- Ideal location – Paris or Brussels
- MUST be fluent in French
- Competitive basic salary, depending on experience plus 30% uncapped bonus
- Company car
- Benefits include: pension, private healthcare, cell phone etc.