Technical Support / Training Specialist - Haemostasis
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South East, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||Scientific - Application Support|
|Salary||salary of up to £35,000, bonus & benefits|
- As Customer Support and Training Specialist, you'll play a key role in providing expert Technical Support, helping customers to troubleshoot reagent and instrument issues. In addition, you'll be expected to facilitate key operator training courses to customers based in the UK and Ireland.
Core responsibilities as Customer Support and Training Specialist - Haemostasis:
- Answer technical enquiries and troubleshoot on the company’s Instrumentation and Reagent's
- Provide on-going support for customers via phone and email
- Manage reagent stock in the training department and ensuring the room is suitably ordered at all times in preparation for customer training courses
- Perform analyser troubleshooting using remote connectivity platform
- Produce quarterly KPI reports for business review meetings as required
- Maintain >80% telephone fix rate and monitor hotline efficiency on a monthly basis
This International, independent and privately owned company, is exclusively dedicated to the exploration of Haemostasis and Thrombosis. The company manufactures complete systems that meet the needs of biologists and clinicians by improving the management of Haemostasis and Thrombosis disorders. They offer cutting-edge products to their customers, and outstanding training, support, and development to their employees. The company actively promotes from within so there are genuine opportunities to progress your career once you’ve proven yourself.
In order to apply you should meet all or most of the following criteria:
- Degree or higher in biomedical sciences (clinical experience in Haematology / Coagulation)
- Previous Technical Support and/or Training desirable but NOT essential
- Experience of the Haematology / Coagulation market would be advantageous but is NOT a prerequisite
- Commercially savvy, with excellent organisational aptitude and time management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have the ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines and targets
- Effective at building customer relationships
- Office based in Theale, Berkshire
- Basic salary of up to £35,000, depending on experience, with a bonus
- Benefits include: pension (10% contribution), private healthcare, life assurance, 25 days holiday
- Personal development plan with regular product and skills training
- Genuine opportunity for career development