Sales Territory Manager - Clinical Diagnostics
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||East Midlands, East Anglia, Essex, Northampton & North London|
|Area||East Midlands, UK & IrelandLondon, UK & IrelandEast Anglia, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||Scientific - Sales|
|Salary||Competitive basic salary + bonus + company car + benefits|
- As Sales Territory Manager, you will be responsible for selling an innovative range of clinical pathology instrumentation and assays across East Midlands, East Anglia, Essex, Northampton and North London.
Core responsibilities as a Sales Territory Manager - Clinical Diagnostics:
- Reporting to the National Sales Manager, your role in this very KEY territory will see you maximize sales potential and business growth across East Midlands, East Anglia, Essex, Northampton and North London.
- Increase sales of the company’s clinical pathology instrumentation, assays and services to customers within NHS pathology and private laboratory accounts.
- Provide technical advice as and when required.
- Gain a real understanding of customer needs and tailor solutions that significantly improve the pathology laboratory workflow and financial performance.
This UK based company is a market leader in the development of immunology products for the investigation of a range of disorders, and sold worldwide through their own subsidiaries and network of distributors. They offer first-class products to their customers, and superb training, support and development to their employees. The company actively promotes from within so there are genuine opportunities to progress your career once you’ve proven yourself.
In order to apply you should meet all or most of the following criteria:
- Degree qualified or higher in Biomedical Sciences/Immunology coupled with practical experience of Haematology, Immunology, Clinical Chemistry or Blood Sciences
- Proven track record in diagnostic/ pathology sales, preferably reagents and/or instrument sales
- A good understanding of NHS procurement pathways is desirable
- Commercially minded Biomedical Scientists looking to break into technical sales will also be considered
- Thrive on getting results and have a creative and innovative approach to your customers.
- A natural relationship builder you communicate effectively and with ease and are confident presenting technical and business information at all levels
- Ability to operate autonomously and show initiative and intelligent commercial focus
- MUST be living on the territory
- Competitive basic salary, depending on experience plus 10k bonus
- Company car
- Excellent benefits on offer