International Sales Manager - Microscopy - APAC
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Anywhere in the UK (MUST be close to an international airport)|
|Sector||Scientific - Sales|
|Salary||Competitive basic salary, 12k bonus, company performance bonus,|
- As an International Sales Manager, you will manage and develop the company’s network of distributors and Microscope manufacturers to achieve agreed sales targets. The role will include Business Development and Sales as well as product demonstrations to distributors, academics and researchers.
Core responsibilities as International Sales Manager - Microscopy - APAC
- Develop & cultivate overseas distributors to ensure coverage across APAC
- Establish effective business relationships with executive decision-makers in key and prospective accounts
- Prepare sales action plans & schedule sales activity
- Identify and develop product and market development opportunities
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- Acquire new business and manage and develop existing accounts
The company designs and manufactures cutting-edge LED illumination systems for researchers and clinicians working the fluorescence microscopy field. They offer cutting-edge products to their customers, and outstanding training, support and development to their employees. The company actively promotes from within so there are genuine opportunities to progress your career once you’ve proven yourself.
In order to apply you should meet all or most of the following criteria:
- Scientific degree ideally in Life Sciences
- Proven track record of selling scientific products in the UK and/or Internationally
- Knowledge of Fluorescence techniques and/or Spectroscopy
- Independent and decisive, using creative thought and sound logic to identify, prioritise and capture accounts
- Entrepreneurial, effective, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in an international sales environment Cross-cultural awareness
- Must be based in the United Kingdom
- Willingness for international travel
- Competitive basic salary - depending on experience
- 12k bonus
- Company performance annual bonus
- Pension (5%)
- 25 days holiday
- Many more benefits