Marketing Content Specialist - Microscopy – Hampshire
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South East, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||Scientific - Marketing|
|Salary||£30,000 - £40,000 + bonus + benefits|
- As a Marketing Content Specialist, you will be instrumental in supporting the Marketing Manager with the development of technical and creative marketing content to promote and strategically position the company’s range of products and services.
Core responsibilities as Marketing Content Specialist - Microscopy – Hampshire
- Prepare customer required information about products and services across all formats including data, insight and information on features and benefits.
- Review specifications and key features of a product and match benefits to market needs.
- Monitor competitor product specifications and key features.
- Provide input to New Product Introduction process.
- Provide and Engage with Social Media content and ensure optimal positioning.
- Write Articles and White Papers and develop Case Studies for publications and e-newsletters.
- Prepare technical marketing presentations.
- Provide content for video production.
- Competitor profiling with analysis to highlight gaps and develop plan to cover such gaps.
The company designs and manufactures cutting-edge LED illumination systems for researchers and clinicians working the fluorescence microscopy field. They offer cutting-edge products to their customers, and outstanding training, support and development to their employees. The company actively promotes from within so there are genuine opportunities to progress your career once you’ve proven yourself.
In order to apply you should meet all or most of the following criteria:
- Ideally a Scientific background with a degree in a related discipline.
- Knowledge of Fluorescence techniques and/or Spectroscopy.
- Technical Marketing across all media
- Understanding of social media trends, use and content development.
- Commercial awareness and understanding of Sales processes.
- An ability to work methodically, under pressure and have a firm understanding of workload planning and organisational skills.
- Adaptable with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a professional demeanour, self-directed and creative.
- Enjoy working as part of a team to deliver results, learn and share knowledge.
£30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
25 days holiday
Many more benefits