Pathology Field Service Engineer – North London, M4 Corridor
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||North London, M4 Corridor, Southwest|
|Area||South West, UK & IrelandLondon, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||Scientific - Engineering|
|Salary||Competitive basic salary + bonus + company car + benefits|
- As Field Service Engineer for this International In-Vitro Diagnostic organisation, that manufactures innovative and cutting edge Instruments and reagents you will be responsible for service and engineering support of the company’s market-leading instruments used in improving the management of Haemostasis and Thrombosis disorders.
Core responsibilities as Field Service Engineer – North London, M4 Corridor, Southwest
- Instrument preventative maintenance
- Conduct Installations, equipment upgrades
- Time-sensitive corrective maintenance to restore systems to full operation
- Resolve instrumentation issues through hardware and software troubleshooting
- Manage communications (email and telephone) with customers to ensure resolution and correct follow up to assure customer satisfaction
- Prepare, update and maintain accurate logs, equipment performance data, service records and parts usage software
- Communicate effectively with the sales team and application specialists
- Train and assist other Field Service engineers on complex troubleshooting and technical fixes
This International, independent and privately owned company, is exclusively dedicated to the exploration of Haemostasis and Thrombosis. The company manufactures complete systems that meet the needs of biologists and clinicians by improving the management of Haemostasis and Thrombosis disorders. They offer cutting-edge products to their customers, and outstanding training, support and development to their employees. The company actively promotes from within so there are genuine opportunities to progress your career once you’ve proven yourself.
In order to apply you should meet all or most of the following criteria:
- Minimum HND qualified in Electronic/Electrical engineering
- Have at least 2 years of equipment support experience in pathology or medical or biotech instrumentation, field service repair, and system level electrical/mechanical troubleshooting
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- In vitro diagnostic field service would be an added bonus, though not essential
- Generous basic salary, dependent on experience
- 10% bonus
- Company car
- Company pension scheme
- Private Healthcare