European Sales Account Manager - Fluid Dispensing Systems
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||UK & Europe|
|Area||International, AllUK Wide, UK & Ireland|
|Sector||ScientificScientific - Sales|
|Salary||£50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + car + benefits|
- As European Sales Manager, you will be instrumental in implementing sales strategy throughout EMEA, selling systems to companies involved in biosensor and biochip manufacturing.
Core responsibilities as European Sales Manager: Fluid Dispensing Systems
- Develop business plans and strategy for biosensor and biochip product line markets that ensure attainment of company international sales objectives and profitability.
- Personally develop relationships and leads with potential international clients within biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and diagnostic markets.
- Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs, and results to determine business growth potential across EMEA.
- Make presentations on key products and systems to potential customers in Biosensor and Biochip manufacturing.
- Achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction for clients.
- Pursue new sales channels, technologies, approaches and opportunities.
This innovative organisation develops technologies for the dispensing of low volumes of fluids and powders enabling companies to take products from research to product development through to manufacturing. Lateral flow and flow through devices for point of care diagnostics, Immunoblots for allergy testing, glucose biosensors for diabetic testing are some of the markets this organisation addresses. They offer cutting-edge products to their customers, and outstanding training, support, and development to their employees.
In order to apply you should meet all or most of the following criteria:
- Degree or higher in a science subject (chemistry, molecular biology, biomedical science etc.)
- Proven track record of selling capital equipment either in the Life Sciences or the In Vitro Diagnostics market
- Independent and decisive, using creative thought and sound logic to identify, prioritise and capture accounts
- Entrepreneurial, effective, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in an international sales environment Cross-cultural awareness
- MUST be based in the United Kingdom
- Basic salary of £45-55,000, depending on experience, with a substantial bonus
- Company car or car allowance
- Benefits include: pension, 28 days holiday etc.
- Personal development plan with regular product and skills training
- Genuine opportunity for career development